Installing a windows is always seems a difficult task if you are doing it for the first time. But it’s really simple and easy, once you will go through this blog and you will think the same way.
Note: Don’t skip any step else you might end up doing something terrible.
In which cases we have to re-install the windows?
- Sometimes our PC doesn’t load the home screen this is because of the trouble in the boot-loader.
- You might want to experience the lastest windows interface and functions.
- Your window might get corrupted.
- Stuck in the loading screen while starting up.
- Or you may be experiencing some other problem and someone suggested you to upgrade.
In such cases, you have to re-install the windows on your system.
If your windows is working perfectly then you can easily upgrade it. All you have to do is go to the official site of Microsoft and download windows from there and simply run the setup. You can find the link to their website below.
But sometimes our PC or laptop doesn’t load and we are having an issue so in this case, we have to install windows through USB. Here, you’ll know how to install a window from USB cause it is a bit more complex. To make it simple we have uploaded an image of each step, so you don’t have to trouble yourself.
To Install the window you have to do two simple steps :
- Download Disc Image (ISO File) of windows.
- Make your USB bootable.
1. How to download the Windows
Before you install a new window, you have to download its disc image (iso file). You can easily find the ISO file of any windows online at the Official site of Microsoft. Just for example if you want to download windows 10, search for “Windows 10 ISO File”.
To download the link of ISO File of Windows 10, Click Here.
- After that, you have to download the creation tool and run its setup.
- When the setup wizard starts, accepts its terms and condition and click on the accept button.
- Choose the “Create installation media” and click on the Next button. Wait for the ISO File to download, it may take several minutes.
Now you are done with the downloading process of the windows, let’s move to the next step.
2. Make your USB device bootable
To make the USB bootable, we have to download the Rufus software. It is free and easy to download (hard 3 MB).
Download the latest version of the Rufus, Click Here to download.
After downloading the Rufus, run it on your system. Make sure to connect your USB to the PC.
- After running Rufus, it will automatically detect the USB. If you want to change the device you can change it manually and select it.
- After selecting the device, select the ISO File of the Windows you have downloaded.
- Once you are done, check that the partition scheme should be set as MBR and leave rest as default.
- Now click on the start button and let the process begin. It will take several minutes.
One the process is finished, click on finish and exit. Now, Your bootable device with Windows 10 is ready.
3. Install USB on new PC
- Now mount the USB device on the PC you want to install the Windows. and start the system.
- In the Boot Menu, you have to clear the C disk and install your windows there or you can choose any other disk. It is totally up to you, you can do the disk partition also.
- Now install the windows on your system and enjoy it.
This is how to install the windows from USB, hope it will help you!
You can get your USB back or make it non-bootable again just by formatting it.